All aspects of our service are in place to put you and YOUR customers first.
1) We’re based just outside London, but with clients all over the UK and beyond.
2) Every PA is a native speaker of English, selected for their customer service skills and professionalism.
3) We do not generally use home workers during office hours, thus enabling rapid communication within a team for larger clients with multiple simultaneous calls.
4) Staff turnover is very low – average length of service is over 4 years!
5) We’re not a message factory. Each call is handled uniquely in order to maximise your revenue, not ours.
6) Every call is answered with pride and efficiency.
7) We adapt and grow with your company.
8) Over time, we acquire and use knowledge of your business to help us look after your customers.
9) We thrive on complexity, and endeavour to carry out any task that can be done remotely.
10) We are fully compliant under PCI DSS and Data Protection legislation.
11) The quality of our service is fully transparent, measurable through call statistics and recordings if required.
12) We work with many sectors of enterprise, from large corporations to sole traders, providing the same exacting standards to all.
13) We do not use a queuing system. Your calls will be answered by a live operator straightaway.
14) We offer a FREE TRIAL, without any commitment.
15) You can always call us if you need to ask a question about a message we have taken, unlike some our competitors who will only accept queries by email.
16) Each client is treated equally, and our pricing is structured fairly to reflect this.
17) We use stable platforms for telephone lines and messaging systems, ensuring the highest quality and reliability.
18) Whilst we use state-of-the-art systems, we don’t allow systemisation to get in the way of initiative and the application of common sense.
19) For the reasons above we don’t generally use scripts. We provide a natural, friendly and welcoming approach for all your callers and customers.
We'll take as long as it requires to gather all the information we need to provide the professional service you're looking for. Depending on complexity, this might take 30 minutes or a working week. If your account requires it, then we'll liaise with you to produce the necessary documents to help us understand your requirements. This might require a set up fee.
Once we've gathered information on how you'd like your account handled then we'll proceed with setting it up. We'll programme in a unique number for you to divert your calls to, and configure other digital channels if required. We'll liaise with you every step of the way.
Probably the most important part of the process, this can take as little as half an hour, or several days if your brief is complex and requires a team to handle greater volumes.
Once we're all set up, we'll test everything this end and send you a confirmation email saying we're ready for you to divert your calls to us. But this isn't the end of process, as we'll adapt and change any aspect of the service if you need us to. Complex accounts typically require a bedding-in period.
Running a small business places huge demands on your valuable time, but you always need to be available to your clients or new potential clients.
Having a totally professional organisation that can handle inbound calls (they can also do outbound I believe) can be a huge benefit as you know that your incoming calls are going to be dealt with courteously and efficiently. Zebra connections answer your calls as if they are in your office, with your own script to ensure uniformity and the precision that you are looking. You are almost instantly updated with the details of the caller both with a text message and email to help manage your calls.
Zebra connections have been invaluable to my company for the 15 years they have supported me, ever since I missed that first call, and I have not missed one since.
Dedicated To Your Security and Safety.
- Eric Chorley
I have just come from visiting a very old loyal client of mine who has asked me to convey her compliments to Linda who took her phone call this week on my behalf. My client commented on how helpful, professional she was and what a warm telephone manner she had.
- Audrey Doyle
We have used the services of Alan and his team at Zebra Connections for many years, as well as working together on projects to benefit both companies. Being personable, supportive and extremely professional Alan and his colleagues are highly recommended.
- Dave Morgan
Zebra have been there to support IDT from day one – we simply would not have grown from a one-man-band to a £3m+ company without their professionalism and reliability. Thanks!
- Ben Hollingsworth
I have had a few people recently comment on how nice and professional our receptionist is. One who recently visited us was expecting to walk into a big bustling office, which is exactly the impression I want to give, so please pass on my thanks to the girls for the great work.
- Gary O’Donnell