22 good reasons for having a landline number from Zebra Connections.
1. Customers prefer to call businesses that advertise a landline number, particularly those from the older demographic.
2. Websites with telephone numbers have higher visibility.
3. No more BT call diversion costs for routing your old landline to your mobile.
4. No commitment to long-term fixed contracts.
5. Choose from 3 month, 6 month,12 month or 24 month contracts.
6. Have as many 01 or 02 landline numbers as you want, all routing to your mobile, thus increasing your “local” area.
7. Take calls on your new “landline” number no matter where you are.
8. Routed to any mobile phone or existing landline number. No further need for a normal fixed phone.
9. All calls can be automatically recorded* and emailed to you. No more having to find a pen & paper to write down a message. No having to remember to press # halfway through to record the call.
10. Keep your existing mobile number and continue to use it as you did before.
11. Whisper alert advises you that the landline number has been called. Or which one they’ve rung if you have more than one.
12. All voicemails can be emailed to you as a MP3 file.
13. Optional introductory announcement for your callers. Either recorded by you or a professional voiceover artist. Great for marketing messages or letting the caller know they’re being recorded.
14. Office based impression without the cost of a real office.
15. Advertise your new landline number on your business card, leaflets, and on the web.
16. Have your number programmed to ring different numbers at different times of day. A “one-to-many” service.
17. Optional greeting played to both parties after any call whisper announcement.
18. Transfer your call to another number if you need to just like on an office phone system.
19. Get missed call alerts emailed straight to you along with the caller’s number.
20. Have your new landline number ring up to 9 different mobile numbers in turn.
21. Use an option to reject calls received.
22. Create two different voicemail messages depending on whether the call is received
out of hours or you’ve not been able to answer the call.
Do you already have a landline with BT which costs you a lot of money in line rental? Then transfer your number to us and save yourself over £140 a year. Click here to find out more.
Need an 0800 number? Now available at £5 a month + VAT with minutes billed at just 10p when routed to a mobile.
Outbound numbers from just £15 a month with calls billed at 25ppm. All plus VAT
Want to know how much it really costs to call 01/02, 03, 08 “standard rate” and 09 “premium” numbers? Click here for the Ofcom guide!
All prices are plus VAT
Tell us what area code you want. we can provide practically any UK and International area code. We also offer non-geographic numbers (NGN) such as 0300, 0800, and 0844.
Let us know what bolt on services you require, such as announcements, whispers, number control and call recording (legal restrictions may apply).
Tell us what destination you would like your number routed to. Don't forget we can answer your calls if you can't!
Record every call!*
Our mobile landline numbers also allow you to have every call recorded and emailed to you after the conversation is finished. You’ll no longer have to worry about finding a pen and paper if you’re on the move or trying to remember exactly what was said. If your business is regulated then it’s vital for compliance purposes.
* Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and "GDPR" at least one of these conditions must be met in order for the recording to be deemed lawful:
The people involved in the call have given consent to be recorded
Recording is necessary in order to fulfill a contract
Recording is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
Recording is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person
Recording is in the public interest, or necessary for the exercise of official authority
Recording is in the legitimate interests of the recorder, unless those interests are overidden by the interests of the participants in the call
All our numbers allow announcements to be placed on the line to explain why their call is recorded and to allow consent to be given for this.
For more information on this service please fill in the form below and a member of the team would be happy to help.
24/7 provision available
Over 20 years experience
Capture every lead
Know your callers
Or give us a call on0800 046 7193
Running a small business places huge demands on your valuable time, but you always need to be available to your clients or new potential clients.
Having a totally professional organisation that can handle inbound calls (they can also do outbound I believe) can be a huge benefit as you know that your incoming calls are going to be dealt with courteously and efficiently. Zebra connections answer your calls as if they are in your office, with your own script to ensure uniformity and the precision that you are looking. You are almost instantly updated with the details of the caller both with a text message and email to help manage your calls.
Zebra connections have been invaluable to my company for the 15 years they have supported me, ever since I missed that first call, and I have not missed one since.
Dedicated To Your Security and Safety.
- Eric Chorley
I have just come from visiting a very old loyal client of mine who has asked me to convey her compliments to Linda who took her phone call this week on my behalf. My client commented on how helpful, professional she was and what a warm telephone manner she had.
- Audrey Doyle
We have used the services of Alan and his team at Zebra Connections for many years, as well as working together on projects to benefit both companies. Being personable, supportive and extremely professional Alan and his colleagues are highly recommended.
- Dave Morgan
Zebra have been there to support IDT from day one – we simply would not have grown from a one-man-band to a £3m+ company without their professionalism and reliability. Thanks!
- Ben Hollingsworth
I have had a few people recently comment on how nice and professional our receptionist is. One who recently visited us was expecting to walk into a big bustling office, which is exactly the impression I want to give, so please pass on my thanks to the girls for the great work.
- Gary O’Donnell